<$BlogRSDURL$>
| about | contact |

Saturday, May 01, 2004

about thinktankthinktank  

Thinktankthinktank is for sounding out loud my thoughts and ideas that rage so often through my grey matter at light-speed, creating hyperjams! These thoughts and ideas are my explorations spanning from multi-dimensional architectural research, reading urban space acoustically, to cultural-socio-economic analysis. In short, one could say that they form my philosophy.

Thinktankthinktank is a tank for capturing all these thoughts and ideas, lest they decide to charge out, exploding my head.

All are welcome to comment and hopefully the ensemble of texts becomes in itself discourse over time.

For those unfamiliar with me, I am Kiat, an experimental architect/designer currently based in Singapore. Trained as an architect, shackled by a 8-year contract, I hold a full time job in the area of arts & heritage development. A founding member of Po.D architecture, my design research with Po.D has traveled to major European museums and events such as the Vitra Museum , Museu de Les Arts Decoratives of Barcelona and Archilab. Latest projects include the artistic duet beanbagbeanpaste with Cheryl.

The views expressed here are my own and not those of my employer.

More on Kiat
Kiat's CV >>



0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?